Wristbands can be custom made so the customer has the ability to personalize them with a logo, image, clip art, slogan or any other type of text and graphics.
This small silicone or Tyvek made strap that goes around the wrist, offers a popular and effective way to get a short message to a wide audience for a low cost.
Over the years, usage of wristbands has expanded dramatically.
Here are some of the common uses of this iconic item:
- Supporting a Cause: Rubber bracelets are visible symbols of support of an important cause or issue.
- Raising Awareness: Many nonprofit organizations and charities use this method as an effective strategy to spread the word about their activity, make an impact and increase supporter motivation and involvement.
- Fundraising: A great way to raise money for any worthy purpose.
The bands can be either sold for money or given freely as a “thank-you” souvenir to donors and supporters.
- Supporting a Sports Team: Wearing customized wristbands can help build morale, camaraderie and team spirit among fans.
Supporters can use this badge of honor to demonstrate their team pride and unity.
- Crowd Control & Identification: Event wristbands are a popular method to increase security, verify the attendee’s age, identify groups and distinguish VIP guests from regular ones at concerts, parties, festivals, celebrations or other mass-participation events.
- Advertising & Marketing: Great giveaways at conferences, conventions, business events and corporate functions that can promote commercial products and services and may carry a company logo, slogan, web address, phone number or any custom message.
- Affordability: wristbands are extremely affordable and require a relatively small investment especially when ordered in bulk.
Due to their low cost, companies can freely hand them out to employees and potential customers.
- Durability: bands are lightweight, waterproof and keep their strength and integrity.
- Comfortable to Wear: Quality wristbands that are made of stretchable and elastic latex-free silicone can fit almost anyone, from children to adults.
They are not only fashionable, stylish and cool, but also easy to slip on the wrist and extremely comfortable.
- Long-Lasting Keepsake: Many people tend to keep the wristband as a piece of memorabilia long after the event in which they received it has ended.
- Self-Expression: This simple accessory which is worn around the wrist helps individuals tell the world what is important to them, what they deeply care about and enables making a bold statement effortlessly.
What Do Custom Wristband Websites Offer?
Professional wristband services offer a broad selection of product options in a large variety of colors, fonts, styles, shapes, sizes and imprint methods.
Items are manufactured from common materials such as Tyvek, silicone, vinyl, plastic, fabric or paper.
Customers can either create a custom design of their own according to their individual requirements or alternatively, order ready-made, preprinted stock patterns, which are cheaper and can be delivered much faster.
Most providers offer an easy-to-use online tool that enables customers to create unique, eye-catching, personalized designs.
Silicone wristband companies use a variety of techniques to manufacture the finished products.
Most popular methods in this industry include silk-screen printing, debossing (engraved lettering), deboss color-filling, embossing (raised lettering) and emboss-printing.
Typical customers of such companies include:
- Nonprofit, charity & fundraising groups
- Trade show, convention and conference organizers
- Festival, fair and carnival organizers
- Concert venues
- Political campaign managers
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Water parks, pools, hotels, resorts and amusement parks
- Advertising and marketing agencies
- Nightclub owners
- Businesses of all sizes
Paying for Custom Wristbands with PayPal
Even though PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods on the internet, many online wristband providers have not adopted it yet.
However, a fair number of players in this market do accept PayPal and hopefully, their number will increase with time.
Before Choosing: Features to Consider
In order to make sure that you receive optimal benefit from using this type of service, it is crucial to conduct proper research and verify that certain features that you need are actually being offered by the providers that you consider.
Doing so will help you decide which company is the best fit for your individual needs.
Such features may include:
- Payment via PayPal
- Sequential Numbering
- Variable Data
- Tamper Resistance
- Glow in the Dark
- No Minimum Order
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Free Samples