Getting Practical: Common Uses
of PayPal in Everyday Life
PayPal is one of the oldest and most-trusted online payment systems that enables its customers to send and receive money on the internet.
This highly popular e-wallet service quickly became one of the most preferred payment methods of global consumers, due to its ease of use, secure technological infrastructure, global reach, gigantic user base and other factors that turned this company into a major success story.
The platform offers a variety of billing options for many popular uses:
- Sending money to friends and family members, domestically as well as internationally (peer-to-peer / P2P) for any personal purpose.
- Online shopping: buying tangible products from ecommerce websites (one-time purchases).
- Payment for services from small businesses, freelancers, contractors and other professionals.
- Subscriptions: online services and digital content providers that require monthly recurring payments.
- Bills: making payments to cover all types of bills.
- Fundraising and donations: giving donations to charities, nonprofits and other noble and worthy causes.
- Mobile payments through the user’s smartphone.